Africa needs visionary leaders, more than ever.
CIS recognizes that African students lack the mindset to become successful in life, mainly due to an absence of role models and a scarce supply of successful stories happening around them.
CIS offers online workshops for Africans, equipping them with essential skills in personal development, as well as opening their minds to different possibilities.We not only connect workshop participants across the continent, but also invite guest speakers in Europe / USA to the workshop from time to time.
Workshops will be conducted on 6 Sundays through Skype.Content will be a combination of teaching from Stephen Covey, Chandi Mwenebungu, Les Brown, Jim Rohn, Earl Nightengale, Steve Harvey, Myles Munroe and Zig Zaglar.
- Workshop 01: Goal Setting [1 hour – Manual in PDF]
- Workshop 02: Develop Your Mind [1 hour – Manual in PDF ]
- Workshop 03: Attracting Success [1 hour – Manual in PDF]
- Workshop 04: Leading People [1 hour – Manual in PDF]
- Workshop 05: Handle Your Fear [1 hour – Manual in PDF]
- Workshop 06: Staying on the Future [1 hour – Manual in PDF]
The first 3 batches have already started in 2019, with applicants from Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria. Interested Africans who are under 30 years old can apply by filling out the form below.
The whole leadership workshop covers first 6 chapters of our book, ‘African Youths – From Wanderers to Leaders‘, produced solely for the purpose of CIS’s in-house leadership development course. E-Book and Paperpack can be purchased at Amazon.